Is being Successful something that you worry about?
Its certainly something I worried about when I set up my business! I remember sitting with my head in my hands and thinking “Is it all worth it?” And now, I’m surrounded by people and clients who get me and think in the same way as me- and I’m happy! So it was all worth it!
There are quite a few things that can cause us to be worried about being successful and I discuss some of them in my video below. There’s also a PDF tool to use to find the right people to support you below the video
Here are my top prescriptions from the video:
- Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who you can talk to openly without judgment – here’s a pdf tool to support you in this process
- Distance yourself from people who drain you
- Journal every day so that you know what patterns and thoughts keep coming up and so that you can do something about them if they are limiting. Its that internal chatter in your head that can stop you from being successful.
- Find a coach who will be there to support you regularly and allow you to find the way to success that you want. If that’s me, you can be sure I’ve also travelled the same path.
- Keep your energy up with eating healthily and drinking plenty of water. Get some exercise and change your state if you notice it is low.
Have a think and ask yourself if you need support- if you do, give me a call on 07973 635102 or 01656 347027 and we can talk through exactly what is is that you need. I’ll tell you how I can support you to get success or whatever it is that you want. You can also fill in the form here to contact me
Until next time,