How to say NO to people and why
How to say No to people and why
This is an important topic because if you do say no, you will get:
• Head space for what really want to do and will be completely in charge of your life
• Real fulfilment and enjoyment of your life with none of these ups and down moments
And if you don’t say no. you will become overwhelmed, have low mood and be kicking yourself when you wake up in the night with everything going round and round in your head and lose any time you have to look after yourself.
What can you say No to? Watch the video below and have a think about what you can take action on.
Say No to
- Other peoples baggage – moaning, negativity, reasons and excuses
- Things that make you angry
- Work that you hate
- Business processes or relationships that you hate
- Toxic relationships – here’s a link to a video about my ABCD tool. Mood hoovers are the Ds – They have a different model of the world and that is fine but if its having a negative affect on your health or your emotions, get rid of them or neutralise them- Just say NO
- Hanging onto the past – Things have happened and you have put things into your head. The past is gone, the present is the present and the future hasn’t happened yet so let go and notice the things that are around you and be present.
Is there anything that I have forgotten? Let me know and also let me know what you plan to do to start saying NO. If you need any help, just go here and book a free session with me to start that journey.
See you next week with another prescription for success.