How to do a Vision Board
I’m guessing that most of you have done a vision board at some stage in your life- whether that was a scrap book when you were young or in a workshop or just for fun! and doing one is extremely powerful! The action of doing a vision board means that you have committed to looking at your life in all aspects and also that you want to get motivated and celebrate. I often run sessions with my mastermind group and recently joined in and did one myself – you can see it in the picture above. It has given me focus and daily reminders of what I am doing in my business and also why – very important.
Watch the video below and then find out how to do one.
What you can do a vision board about:
- Who you are
- Where you want to travel to
- Memories of previous events
- Your life or business goals
- Anything really
How do you do one:
- Get a canvas board or similar
- Maybe find other people that want to do one
- Get a wide variety of pens, paint and other stationary (love stationary shopping!) – I have also used pasta in one of mine
- Buy or borrow magazines – a wide variety of subjects and find some scissors and glue
- Remind yourself of your goals
- Work out what motivates you – your values and what you believe- empowering beliefs
And then just start and see what happens- make it fun!
Let me know when you have done a vision board and what you discovered about yourself by doing it- its usually loads
Then make sure you have it somewhere where it inspires you every day!
Examples of other boards done by my mastermind group:
Go for it and let me know how you get on!
If you’d like to join a mastermind group and develop yourself to develop your business, contact me here