Which Groove are you in? The right Groove or the wrong one?
My business adviser has some amazing metaphors in his language and he was talking to me recently about being in the groove. Now, I think he meant one where I was clear on my messaging and therefore clear on my direction and was travelling towards my goals. So I thought about how I could use this metaphor in a blog and get you to think about which groove you are in and whether it’s the right one for you. So have a watch of the video and let me know a couple of things:
- Are you in the right or the wrong groove?
- Do you have any other ideas for unusual accessories that I can use in my videos?
My view of a great groove is where you are:
- Going towards your goals which you have created
- Clear on who you are and what you want
- Moving in the direction of your goals without getting knocked off track
- Fully focused
And a not so great one would be one where:
- You haven’t got any goals
- You are confused about who you are and what you want
- You are spinning aimlessly
- You can’t focus
If you are in the wrong groove , then let me know via my contact page. It’s often just a tweak of your thoughts to get the groove right and everything else will fall into place. I also run NLP courses and also create rapid breakthroughs for people on a 1:1 basis so there are plenty of ways to get moving and grooving!
Speak to you next week if not before!