How to Play the Bigger Game
I went to a course the other day about Playing the Bigger Game. This was because I myself spent so long playing small and doubting myself, that I always look for more tools for myself and my clients to keep growing. And it was fun!
I’m not sure whether you agree with me but we do have a choice throughout life – whether to keep playing small along with a feeling of comfort (or discomfort because we know we can grow but for some reason can’t do it). We can also chose to pay a bigger game where we grow and feel fulfilled in our life, business or career.
I often speak at events about things that keep people small which include the following:
- Not feeling good enough
- Thinking that success is too hard – a fear of success
- Worrying about what people will say if we play bigger
- Thinking that “people like me don’t do things like this”
Watch the video below and then ask yourself the questions underneath. If you need help, ring me on 07973 635102
So I want to ask you some questions:
- Where are you not showing up?
- Where are you keeping yourself small because you don’t know how to grow and it’s too frightening?
- What is there around you that you may be blaming for keeping yourself small? People or places or circumstances?
- Is there an area of your life that this particularly affects or is it the whole of your life?
Things that happen around us from when we are little, have the ability to wire beliefs into our thinking which keep us small and frightened of growing to where we know we can get. NLP has the tools to help people to solve this very quickly. In particular, Time Line Therapy gets rid of all negative emotions and limiting beliefs in just an hour or two. ( It’s why I haven’t retired- so effective)
If you think that you want to grow and play exactly the size life that you want to, get in touch with me here or on 07973 635102 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help you make those changes very easily so that you can lead the life that you want!
Until next week – Keep growing!
P.S I am now taking bookings for the next NLP Practitioner Course – you can find the dates and testimonials and information on my web site here.