Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
I thought it must be a message for me and a very timely one as well.
I also wondered whether it was a message for me or for you?
I regularly push myself to grow and every time I do, my comfort zone expands and it is a lot bigger than it was a year ago. I have a couple of things coming up which are getting me out of my comfort zone however :-
1. A Medical Hypnosis course. I have qualifications in hypnosis but am not using it much, and I feel, as a former GP, that I could make even more difference to people with Cancer, Chronic Illnesses and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. In fact, I am on the course as I write this.
Then the doubt started to kick in:-
- Was I good enough?
- Would there be people there that I couldn’t keep up with?
- Might I fail?
2. I also thought about joining a growth group to grow my income and the things that came into my head then were:-
- Do I have time?
- Did I really want to grow my business?
- Wouldn’t I be better off staying where I was an enjoying my leisure time?
Have a watch of the video below and then ask yourself the questions underneath
- Are you OK to get out of your comfort zone?
- Have you decided what you can do to grow and expand, both personally or professionally?
- Do you need some help to do this very quickly?
Let me know if you are struggling as I can help you to get over any blocks and decide to go for what you really want.
Until next week- have fun expanding!