Finding your A+ People
I have previously developed and shared my ABCD tool which enables you to find people who are there for you no matter what in your business, in your life or in your career. This takes it a step further. After all, we’ve probably had the A people around us for a while and are comfortable with them. However there is research that shows that the people you spend most time with can lead to you all having similar habits, similar food , similar thinking patterns and similar behaviour – these groups are called clusters. If you want to step up your behaviour or thoughts, maybe you need to refresh these people or find some A+ people.
Watch the video and then think about what actions you’d like to take below.
There are some reasons that I have been thinking about this recently:
- I’m a trustee with a charity and it is definitely doing some stretching of my thinking. I want to do the best job that I can so I’m arranging mentoring sessions with a person to do this.
- I’m going to become a Master Trainer of NLP in a couple of years which means that I can train NLP trainers and others who want to be truly excellent in their training. The key reason for this is to stretch my thinking and knowledge which I can’t get from others around me at the moment.
- I’m reading a book called High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard which talks about up -levelling and made me think about who I surround myself with.
Questions for you:
- Who do you need to spend more time with to up-level your thinking and behaviours?
- Who do you need to add to your A people (A+) who is a really awesome person to enable you to stretch yourself and grow.
Let me know how you get on – sometimes up-leveling brings up the “Who am I that they’d want to spend time with me?” thoughts – this is about self- worth however so get in touch if you’d like some help to improve that.
If you’d like to find out more about my training or are already an NLP trained person and want to take it to the next level, let me know – the link for training is here.
Until next week,
Dr Bridget – helping you to up-level.