Hi. I was watching Andrew Marr the other day – a political show on BBC 1 on a Sunday- and he stood up and said “You think you know something and then stuff happens!” I thought “That’s deep” and then thought “That applies to our lives as well!” Sometimes our train track in life changes and we think “Wooh – how did that happen?”
So I thought I’d ask you a few questions:
- Are you on the right train track or has someone changed the points to put you on a different track?
- Also – if that has happened, is that ok?
- Did you have any responsibility at all for the change of track?
- In fact, how is your track at the moment?
And what do you do when someone changes the points to put you on a different track?
Watch the video and then think about the points below:
The thing is – stuff happens to test us and our resolve and we can have wobbles as a result!
The important things to remember are:
- Who you are and what’s important to you (Here’s a link to find out what’s important to you at an unconscious level – your motivators/values).
- What you want to be doing – what your purpose is.
- What it is that you want to have.
Once you have discovered these things and are certain about them, then whatever track you are on, you will be fine. And if others are on a different track, give them a wave and wish them well. It’s your track and the most important thing is to be happy with it.
If you have any problems discovering these things, or are on a track that doesn’t make you happy, then let me know and book an appointment to talk it through – it’s free.
Until next time,
Dr Bridget – helping you find your track
P.S There is still time to book on the next NLP Practitioner course – Click here