Many of my blogs come from things that happen to me or my clients or in the world. Recently, I have had some events happen that have had the potential to cause me to put negative things in my thinking – I call them tests from the universe. My clients have also had tests and have been in touch for support. I’ve done quite a few blogs in the past on resilience and thought it is so important for people. So I’m reiterating the main points
Watch the video and then think about the points below.
- People have all got a different Model of the World with their own beliefs and values and behaviours. If you accept that and be curious rather than negative then that will help
- Make sure that you are on the right train track – is your track heading you towards your goals that you are totally invested in. If you are wishywashy, then at times of challenge, you won’t be able to use that strong pull towarfs your goals.
- Notice when things are not going well by taking account of your physiology, body posture and your emotional state and doing something about it – its called having sensory acuity – we teach this on NLP courses.
- Believe in yourself 10/10 and then take actions that are in line with that self belief
- Surround yourself with people who you trust
- And then simply keep going! Take the action towards your goals and enjoy life!
If you have any issues or challenges with resilience and you want to run them past me, click here to book a free session. We can talk and find out whats going on and let you know how I can help.
So – Take care, keep strong, go for it!
Dr Bridget – here for you