Are you Self Sabotaging?
How would you know?
Does your mind sometimes feel a bit like a river out of control? In the video I’m sitting next to one that has become very high in the floods – in fact we had to rescue our chickens from the rising waters. People often tell me they feel as though they are swirling along and also getting stuck in places – underlying rocks. It’s a great metaphor for self sabotaging as well.
My passion is to help people who are self sabotaging as I’ve been there myself and know exactly how it feels. I also know that it is very quick to sort out the root cause of these symptoms. Watch the video and then ask yourself the questions below.
- Do you have conflicts going on in our head – fights which you can’t resolve and lead to internal chatter?
- Are you dropping balls and finding it difficult to pick them back up?
- Do you feel as though you are “knitting fog”?
- Are you procrastinating?
- Do you feel not good enough or not worthy or that success isn’t for you?
- Are you creating illnesses – that’s very easy to do as your thoughts affect all of your cells?
- Are you picking fights or displaying odd behaviours?
- Are you feeling sorry for yourself?
Next week I’m going to tell you what to do about self sabotage – it’s difficult to do consciously as you may have noticed.
If you’re feeling like the river and swirling uncomfortably, then get in touch for a free consultation.
Until next week,
Dr Bridget – helping you to flow smoothly through life