How do you know what sort of help you need?
It’s that time of year again with the weeds over taking everything, the flowers have died and there is grass all over the drive. It makes me think how am I going to solve this problem? What do I need to do?
This week’s Prescription in a bit of a metaphor when you are faced with difficulties what do you do? Watch the video and have a think about what sort of help you need?
How am I going to solve this? What do I need to do?
I look into the shed for some resources to help and a few thoughts may come to mind eg.
- I think I have absolutely no idea what to do about this.
- Or I think I’ve tried the various weed killers in here and they didn’t work.
- Or I tried that one in particular and it had no affect at all
- Or maybe that’s the one that worked before, I’ll try that again.
- Or maybe nothing comes to mind at all in which case I need to get some help.
Similarly, one of my chickens had no feathers and I looked at her and thought “I don’t know what to do about that.” I actually went onto the Facebook group for Chicken Owners UK and I got lots of help.
If you’ve got lots of weeds in your thinking or feelings and it’s not working for you, If you’ve looked in the shed and you’ve tried everything that has worked before and you are still thinking “I don’t know what to do” or “there is nothing that I can do” then just get in touch with me here. I do a free consultation and I get to the ‘root’ of what is actually going on and we can pull all that up and leave you with a really nice drive to get to your best life!
That’s me for this week
Dr Bridget – getting to the root of the problem!