NLP Practitioners who want to present more effectively
Master your presentation skills – and prepare to train the next generation of NLP Practitioners
NLP Trainers’ Training – Plus Evaluation
NLP LEVEL 4: a 15-day personal development course, where you’ll learn to make an impact with powerful presentations. This is designed for:
BOOKING NOW – Next Course: 10th – 24th September 2022
Dr Bridget has been approved as a
Certified Master Trainer in the Art and Science of
by Julie Silverthorn and Melody Cheal of PSiNLP
This advanced training is for two types of NLP Practitioner – so which type are you?
IF YOU’RE THE FIRST TYPE:
You’re already a Certified NLP Practitioner, and you’re always looking for new ways to use and develop your skills.
You might be a coach or therapist, using NLP to help private clients – and maybe planning to boost your profile by speaking at events?
Or maybe you’re a business owner – or manager – and use your skills to communicate, inspire and chase down your goals?
Either way, you need to present your ideas for maximum impact. You need to command the stage and bring the audience with you on a journey. Taking NLP to another level, by modelling the traits of world class presenters.
AND IF YOU’RE THE SECOND TYPE:
You’ve fully invested in NLP, and risen to Master Practitioner. And now you’re ready to share your skills, training others in all you’ve mastered.
Here, you’ll sharpen your training and presentation skills. You’ll learn to structure your material, so no-one feels left behind. Then – on evaluation – you’ll leave as a Certified NLP Trainer, qualified to train your own students to Master Practitioner level.
If you’ve passed through Level 1 as a Certified NLP Practitioner you can enrol on this course. And if you’ve passed Level 3, as a NLP Master Practitioner, you can also take the assessment and gain certification.
Join us for 15 days of self-discovery, where you’ll tap into skills and talents that you’ve always hidden away
The first 13 days are broken into three distinct stages:
1: Introduction & Groundwork
2: Presenter & Audience
3: Design & Delivery
Then, if you’re seeking certification, we’ll spend the last two days on evaluation.
Here’s a flavour of what lies ahead…
PART 1: Introduction & Groundwork
- Purpose & Motivation: what brings you here, and how will it add to your life and business?
- Back to Basics: how to introduce NLP to a new audience, without getting too technical, too soon.
- The Group Process: training a roomful of individuals with different learning styles, and how being present helps you bring the room together.
PART 2: Presenter & Audience
- Modelling the traits and qualities of the world’s best speakers – a fast, effective way to hone your presentation skills.
- Understanding your audience through Satir categories. Find the Blamers, Placaters, Distractors…and take control of the room.
- Charisma Strategy: inspiring everyone equally, with the right mix of kinaesthetic, auditory and visual language.
- Stage Anchoring: using your space to seed ideas, create timeframes and embed emotional states – a great technique used by comedians, that brings abstract content to life.
- Changing States: moving your audience through the gears, from one emotion to the next.
- Metaphor: using stories…parables…from your own life and the world around you to illustrate a point in a way that truly resonates.
- Nested Loops: stories within stories, that join together and build into an unforgettable lesson.
- Pacing & Leading: build rapport and control the mood of the room, as if you’re conducting a symphony.
- Psychological Layout: from seating to the stage, making sure the whole space is primed for learning.
- Handling Questions: dealing with curveballs and negativity, without getting phased or distracted.
- Reading The Audience: observing their metaprograms and adapting your style, as you move through the presentation.
PART 3: Design & Delivery
- The 4Mat System: asking why, how and what if, to include every type of learner – so no-one is left behind.
- The Hypnotic Feedback Sandwich! Drawing lessons from stories, and embedding the message at an unconscious level through Milton Model Language.
- Learning Strategies: everyone has their own metaprograms, learning style, values and beliefs. Spot the cues and you’ll know instantly how to adapt your delivery.
- Storyboarding: weaving your whole presentation together, with every lesson catering for every learning style.
- Exercise Design: after theory comes the HOW. So what’s the task…is the brief crystal clear…and how much time is enough time?
- Motivating Through Language: how to inspire groups at the start of the task, through embedded commands and posthypnotic suggestions.
That’s a lot to pack into 13 days, so please come ready to learn! Ask questions, take part, stay positive, and we’ll get there as a team.
Then finally comes…
Days 14 & 15 are set aside for evaluation, including a closed book written test.
You can skip this if you want training only. Leave early, and start putting your new skills into practice. But if you’re looking for certification, sorry…this step is a must!
Don’t panic – it’s not as scary as it sounds. (If you’re passionate about NLP, you’ll actually enjoy it!). But we do have to assess you, and set a 70% pass grade, because you’ll be gaining an elite new qualification, proving you’re among the very best.
You’ll be certified as a NLP Trainer by DR Bridget NLP Ltd.
“Dr Bridget is a caring, wise and highly knowledgeable NLP Master Trainer. Her background as a GP means she brings a grounded approach to her training while her dry humour brings a sparkle to delivery.”
Apply for NLP Trainers Training with Dr Bridget
Our next course runs in South Wales
from June 2022
The course includes 13 days of training and self-discovery, followed by two days of assessment for those seeking certification.
Fill in your details here to request a free call
with Dr Bridget before we reserve your space
Have you been made redundant recently? Funding is available
Other NLP Courses
Certified NLP Trainers’ Training is Dr Bridget’s LEVEL 4 programme. We also offer:
LEVEL 1: Certified NLP Practitioner
“If you feel you’re your own worst enemy – that there’s something going on in your head that’s holding you back, and you can’t identify it consciously – then this is the course for you.”
LEVEL 2: Time Line Therapy® & Hypnosis Training
“This demonstrates the power of the unconscious mind more than anything. The fact that you can answer your own questions without even realising…just remarkable!”
LEVEL 3: NLP Master Practitioner Training
“As you progress through the grades, Master Practitioner is more profound. It’s bigger, which is where I prefer to operate…it’s really all come together on this course”