Changing your emotional state fast – some easy ways to do this
My state of tiredness usually comes on at the end of the day and it has a number of negative effects on my behaviour. Some of these are:
- I collapse on sofa and have regrets in the morning from not being proactive the evening before
- I procrastinate and put things off that need to be done
- I drink more wine than I should in the hope that it will give me more energy (applies to sugary foods as well)
- I argue and I am irritable with the dog, cat and husband
- I fail to ring friends and my mum – sorry mum!
Our emotional state affects our physiology, our behaviour and the results we are trying to achieve. In this week’s video I explain the importance of having a positive emotional state and why it is worth making a conscious effort to change ours. I even show you ways in which you can change yours – and quickly!
We can change our emotional state in many ways and in my video below I show you just a few of the ways that I like to change mine – it’s a bit embarrassing! But it really is helpful!
If you are struggling to change your emotional state and feel stuck in a rut and like you can’t move forward, give me a ring on 01656 347027. We can have a chat about what’s causing it and what you could change to make a difference.
If you want a longer explanation and deeper look at changing your emotional state have a look at one of my previous videos: “how you get results” – it will be able to help you fully understand.
When you are having a down day, how do you change your emotional state? If you are able to talk about it let me know in the comments, I would love to hear about them!
Until next time – good luck changing negatives to positives,